As a leader, it’s not about how much or how often you communicate, it’s the quality and the effectiveness of your communication that matters. In this course, we will look at communication from a different perspective: from the receiver’s point of view. We will focus on redefining communication based on outcomes, determining communication metrics and goals, and ways to measure communication success. Throughout the course, we will practice new approaches to communication.
The success of your communications by what gets done and more importantly what is communicated back to YOU!
- Redefine communication based on outcomes
- Learn different communication techniques
- Practice new approaches to communication
- Define communication metrics and goals
- Measure your communication success
Who Should Attend?
- Business professionals in leadership positions, whether by title or not
- Project managers, business analysts, change agents and others facilitating team
- Anyone looking to practice and improve their communication skills
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
Time: 8:30AM to 12:15PM
Dates: Feb 18, 2021
Contact hours: 7.5
Instructor: Jamie Champagne has more than 15 years of work expertise in business analysis, project management, process improvement, and knowledge management across multiple industries. In addition, she has extensive experience building training programs and conducting facilitated and coaching sessions with clients to enhance their teams’ process improvement skills and change management activities.