- This event has passed.
Engaging and Communicating WITH Your Stakeholders
May 25, 2021 @ 1:00 pm HST
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on May 25, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Course DescriptionGet your team engaged, proactive, and ready to jump into the next project to accomplish great things. This course will address ways to engage WITH your team members, letting them lead the charge, and drive great (and measurable) results. You will learn how to conduct actionable brainstorming sessions, work together as a team to prioritize activities, run productive meetings, and ask the right questions to get decisions made to move projects forward.
Course OutlineTopics Include:
- How to conduct (and use!) successful brainstorming sessions
- Work together to actually prioritize activities
- How to run successful meetings that actually get stuff done
- How to ask good questions to get decisions made and move forward
RecommendationsWho Should Attend?
- Business professionals in leadership positions, whether by title or not
- Project managers, business analysts, facilitators, and change agents
- Anyone looking to practice and improve their communication skills