Get your team engaged, proactive, and ready to jump into the next project to accomplish great things. This course will address ways to engage WITH your team members, letting them lead the charge, and drive great (and measurable) results.
You will learn how to conduct actionable brainstorming sessions, work together as a team to prioritize activities, run productive meetings, and ask the right questions to get decisions made to move projects forward.
- How to conduct (and use!) successful brainstorming sessions
- Work together to actually prioritize activities
- How to run successful meetings that actually get stuff done
- How to ask good questions to get decisions made and move forward
Who Should Attend?
- Business professionals in leadership positions, whether by title or not
- Project managers, business analysts, facilitators, and change agents
- Anyone looking to practice and improve their communication skills
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
Time: 8:30AM to 4:15PM
Dates: Mar 04, 2021
Contact hours: 7.5
Instructor: Jamie Champagne has more than 15 years of work expertise in business analysis, project management, process improvement, and knowledge management across multiple industries. In addition, she has extensive experience building training programs and conducting facilitated and coaching sessions with clients to enhance their teams’ process improvement skills and change management activities.