« All Events
HPFEB Emergency Preparedness Working Group @PJKK Federal Building Rm 4-127
November 13 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
The HPFEB Emergency Preparedness Working Group will be holding a table top exercise at the PJKK Federal Building on Tuesday November 13 from 09:00 – 11:30 AM in Conference Room 4-127. The primary focus of the TTX will be capturing lessons learned from our ongoing busy hurricane season.
Leaders involved in making emergency management decisions from the HPFEB, Emergency Preparedness Working Group, nongovernment organizations (NGOs), and federal stakeholders are welcome to attend the exercise. It will cover the Mission Areas of Response and Recovery with the following objectives:
1. Continuity of Operations (COOP) – decision making process, activation, procedures, staff lists.
2. COOP – training, safety/security, alert and notification.
3. Critical facilities – primary and backup infrastructure systems and services, power to facilities and reconstitution.
4. Discuss the coordination between HPFEB, FEMA, OFAs, and Whole Community stakeholders.
Please confirm attendance with:
Emergency Management Specialist, National Preparedness Division. FEMA Region IX
(808) 851-7917 email@example.com