The world around us is constantly changing. Business leaders in all industries need to be able to grasp what change is, why others may resist it, and why it’s crucial to their organizations. This understanding is critical to the success of a leader’s change approaches. Communication is key, and the ability to measure and explain your changes can be as important as getting people to actually change.
In this course, you will develop skills to define and articulate change, measure change results, and identify actions to change your own approaches. You will learn about what makes change “hard” for some and discover ways to enable teams to change.
- Defining and articulating change
- Understanding what makes change “hard” for some individuals, teams and organizations
- Identifying actions to change your own approaches
- Recognizing ways to help enable teams to change
- Demonstrating how to measure change results
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers and anyone leading project teams or change-based efforts
- Business professionals working to advance their companies
- For-profit and non-profit leaders wanting to champion positive changes in their organizations
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
Days: Wed. & Th.
Time: 8:30AM to 12:15PM
Dates: April 7-8, 2021
Contact hours: 7.5
Instructor: Jamie Champagne has more than 15 years of work expertise in business analysis, project management, process improvement, and knowledge management across multiple industries. In addition, she has extensive experience building training programs and conducting facilitated and coaching sessions with clients to enhance their teams’ process improvement skills and change management activities.