- This event has passed.
SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Review-Part I
February 8, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 10, 2020 @ 5:00 pm HST
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 8:00 am on Saturday, repeating until March 7, 2020
This SHRM certification review is designed for individuals seeking credentials that focus on the knowledge and practical real-life experiences needed by HR professionals to excel in their careers today. For those not seeking certification, the course provides a comprehensive HR generalist overview covering key ideas, concepts, and core competencies. Learn more about the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK®). Earn the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP™) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP™) credential to be a recognized HR professional at the core of leading organizational success. The certifications:
- Build on a singular Body of Competency and Knowledge designed to elevate the HR profession around the world.
- Test your competency as an HR professional–that is, your ability to put that knowledge to work through critical thinking and application.
- Demonstrate that you are a technical expert who has mastered the application of HR technical and behavioral competencies through practice and experience to drive business results.
Course OutlinePart I includes the following topics:
- HR Competencies
- Structure of the HR Function
- Business and HR Strategy
- HR in the Global Context
- Employee Relations
- US Employment Laws and Regulations
- Talent Acquisition and Retention