Whether online or in person, your success depends on your ability to present yourself and your ideas with impact. In work meetings, job interviews, sales calls, and prepared presentations, you need to present skillfully and persuasively. In this highly interactive course, you will learn and practice how to successfully engage others so as to be memorable and to get results.
- Creating compelling in-person and virtual presentations
- Asking questions to engage your audience
- Tailoring your approach to the needs of the audience
- Mastering ways to use Zoom for optimal audience engagement
- Designing slides that inspire people
- Practicing presentation skills to increase your confidence
As a result of this course, participants will be able to
- Create engaging in-person and virtual presentations
- Design questions and activities to ensure live and virtual audience engagement
- Present with poise and confidence
- Identify advantageous strategies appropriate to your audience
Who Should Attend?
- Business professionals in leadership positions
- Project managers, HR professionals, trainers, attorneys, engineers
- Job applicants seeking to highlight their core strengths
- Individuals looking to practice and improve their in-person or virtual presentation skills
Applies Towards the Following Certificates or Series
Days: Th. & Fri
Time: 08:30AM to 12:15PM
Dates: Feb. 11-12, 2021
Contact hours: 7.5
Instructor: Makana Risser Chai is an independent corporate trainer, attorney, and Certified Speaking Professional, recognized by her peers in the speaking and training professions for her engaging and interactive presentations, both virtual and in-person. She has trained hundreds of subject- matter experts to make effective business presentations, and has facilitated presentation- skills programs for professional speakers and trainers.