About the HHS Face Covers
- These masks are not replacing medical grade personal protective equipment such as N95 respirator masks, and should not be considered a substitute for the N95. They are a source control mechanism only.
- Fabric is 100% cotton, white in color and loops over the ears.
- Fabric has been treated with a silver and copper solution reported to have some antimicrobial properties.
- There are 5 face coverings per package and 100 packages per carton.
- Covers may be machine washed warm up to 15 times before discarding. Tumble dry high. Do not use bleach, chemicals or disinfectant to wash this product.
- If skin irritation occurs, immediately stop using the face covering. If irritation persists, consult your primary care provider.
- Be mindful when wearing this product if you have lung disease, like emphysema, or chronic heart disease. Stop using this product if you notice difficulty breathing while wearing it.
- Face Cover FAQs: https://www.phe.gov/facecovering/Pages/faq.aspx